Catalog :




Detail Article

Administrasi dan Kebijakan Kesehatan

ISSN 1412-8853

Vol. 10 / No. 3 / Published : 2012-09

TOC : 9, and page :169 - 173

Related with : Scholar   Yahoo!   Bing

Original Article :

Recommendations to improve maternity health facility in the work area district health center jrangoan sampang

Author :

  1. Z a h r u d d i n *1
  1. Puskesmas Jrangoan Kabupaten Sampang

Abstract :

ABSTRACT Based on the preliminary results of the survey found that the number of births attended by health personnel as much as 511 deliveries (84.3%) and the remaining 70 deliveries (15.7%) attended by non-health personnel. While the number of deliveries by health workers  in health facilities as much as 262 deliveries (51.27%) and the remaining  249 deliveries (48.78%)  in the non-maternity health  facilities. The purpose of this research is to improve  delivery  to health  facilities. The study  was  a cross sectional analytic approach. The study  population was  all pregnant women at health  centers Jrangoan. Sampling in total third trimester pregnant women and postpartum mothers with the number of 51 people. The results  showed that the attitude toward behavioral,  wiki behavioral norms,  and perceived control significantly  influence intention to maternity health facilities with a value of p <0.05. These three factors are attitude towards behavioral factors have the most  powerful  influence with great value b = 0.800. Meanwhile, perceived behavioral control and intention to maternity health facility significantly  affect  the behavior  of labor to health facilities with p <0.05. While the factors  that most strongly influence behavioran control is perceived to influence the value of b = 0.631. The recommendations given are to raise public  awareness that labor to health facilities provides many benefits and advantages, especially from the aspect of safety, convenience and comfort during labor and access to health facilities closer to the people by increasing the number of health workers  in the villages. Keywords: Theory of Planned  Behavior,  Health Facility

Keyword :

Theory of Planned Behavior, Health Facility,


References :

  1. Ajzen, I. , (1991). The Theory of Planned Behavior. Organizational Behavior and Decision Processes. Massachusetts : Academic Press. Inc
  2. Azwar, S, (2007). Sikap Manusia, Teori dan Pengukurannya., Edisi ke-2, Cetakan ke IX. Yogyakarta : Pustaka Pelajar
  3. Depkes RI, (2009). Buku Acuan Asuhan Persalinan Normal. Jakarta : Jaringan Nasional Pelantikan Klinik Kesehatan Reproduksi bekerja sama dengan JHPIEGO (MNH) dan Departemen Kesehatan RI
  4. Gazioglu, S, (2002). Job Satisfaction in Britain: Individual and Job Related Factors. no place : paper on line
  5. Kemenkes RI, (2011). Petunjuk Teknis Jampersal. Jakarta : Kemenkes RI


   


Archive Article

Cover Media Content

Volume : 10 / No. : 3 / Pub. : 2012-09
  1. Influence analyses of officers organizational and occupational commitment to leprosy program performance in public health center of bojonegoro regency
  2. Recommendation of development qwl (quality of work life) based on qwl effect analysis on nurse job satisfaction in leprosy hospital of sumberglagah pacet mojokerto
  3. Recommendations for improving the organizational learning of creativity in leprosy hospital sumberglagah
  4. Improvement task performance, contextual performance and job satisfaction of radiology unit staff based on job characteristic, motivation and work attitude analysis in st. vincentius catholic hospital surabaya
  5. Performance evaluation using malcolm baldrige national quality award for improving quality service
  6. Analysis of the influence of predisposing, enabling and reinforcing factors on compliance of pulmonary tb treatment in bojonegoro
  7. A strategy design of marketing based on product life cycle as an effort to increase visits to ketapang al hikmah clinic in sampang regency
  8. Analysis influence self leadership development of the head of public health centers on performance of public health centers
  9. Recommendations to improve maternity health facility in the work area district health center jrangoan sampang
  10. Characteristics analysis of customers and the types of brand associations as an efforts to improve the utilization of voluntary counselling and testing clinic
  11. Efforts to improve inpatient transaction processing system
  12. Active case treatment is more cost effective for early stage lung tb treatment
  13. Operational research use modified problem solving cycle to improve performance of manager